Top Ten Things To Consider Before Buying Your Slimming Device
(Click on image above to watch video)
(Click on image above to take quiz)
Take the Quiz!
Make sure that each member on your team completes and submits the quiz
so that we can get them certified as trained on the LipoMelt System.
Extended Training Session:
• Made in USA
• German-made computerized microchips
• Have patients wear snug clothes to first session
• Treatments can last 6 to 30 minutes
• Review the LipoMelt.com website
• Watch webinars
• Review Healing Page
• Review instructions and training videos
• Review the forms
• Review patient intro letter
• Surge Protector
• Lymphatic massager
• Body composition analyzer
• Posters, pamphlets and referral cards
• Liver support
• Cleaning Wipes
• PowerPoint Presentation
• Arrange funding (see below)
• Patient financing (Health Practitioners Only)
• Pads should get warm... not hot.
• Some microchips do not light up (near infra-red)
• The wording Ultimate cannot be used in any advertising.
What's Included with Purchase?
The LipoMelt device includes:
One - controller with 6 ports.
Two - 40" light pads.
Two - 30" light pads.
Two - 24" light pads.
One - body tape measure.
Therapy straps - 48" and 32" straps.
One customized therapy cart.
A one year warranty.
All sales are final. Unless otherwise noted, there are no refunds.
NCMIC Finance Corporation
NCMIC Finance Corporation specializes in equipment financing and they can suggest the financing options best suited for you. With NCMIC, you can count on low payments and upfront terms including Absolute & True No Prepayment Penalties. They simplify the approval process and pay fast so you get your equipment faster. To learn more about fair and honest equipment financing through NCMIC visit www.ncmic.com/equipment today!
Call Jen at 515-313-4509
Cleargage HealthCare Payment Solutions
To Watch, Click On Image Above
Highlights of HealthCare Payment Solutions
* Never lose a patient because of money.
* Have your staff manage all aspects of patient finances.
* No billing, collection costs, or hassles.
* No credit check required for patients.
* Collect high co-pays, big deductibles or cash.
* Be able to focus on building your practice and getting your patients well.
* Must have a licensed health provider on staff such as: chiropractor, medical doctor,
osteopath, acupuncturist, nurse, physiotherapist, massage therapist, etc.
For more information, contact Darius DiMartino: (813) 774-6625
Tuesdays at 2:00pm EST (11:00am PST):